Do you want to know the cRaPbOaRd~MaStEr better? Crawl into the depths of his mind. You'll be the judge. Does he make sense or he just post crap? Be entertained, shocked and awe in his antics. Welcome to his CRAZY@SS CHRONICLES!

Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm the cRaPbOaRd~MaStEr!!!

Hello dear bloghoppers. I bid you welcome to my mind's playground...

First off... I make posts
whenever I wanted to and whatever I have in mind. So to those who object, I only give a damn to those who gives proof and justice to my opinions. Well as to those who just talk sh!+... get bent and I'll kick your asses out here!

The reason I am posting right now is to introduce you, ladies and germs, the greatest author of this blog... (Well, I'm the only author here so just STFU and read on!)

I present you... the great cRaPbOaRd~MaStEr!!!
Whaaaaa! demonyo!


To start off, the cRaPbOaRd~MaStEr, is an ordinary schmuck with extraordinary and creative ideas. I try my best to blurt out all the crazy stuff that's in my mind through different outlets such as music, drawing, poetry and of course... writing. (which include blogging... d'oh?!) I sometimes tackle things seriously but generally I just mess things up... in an enlightening perspective.

The stuff the
cRaPbOaRd~MaStEr loves

Talkin' about my love for crap and stuff... well that's a big topic. I am really into lots of er... things! I love music, video games, manga and anime, drawing, calligraphy, creative story writing, movies and DVDs, science, paranormal/horror stuff, gore and violence, nice informative books, studying inferior minds, some computer programs, computers, sports? (no... not really), martial arts (did I mention sports? this... I have to learn), travelling (that's because I'm not that well-traveled... sooo contradicting!), hentai, cartoons, documentaries, comedy TV shows, cooking, Japanese culture and sex... lots of sex.

Obviously, if you try to analyze my favorite stuffs, I am fond of aesthetics or making things based on the figments of my imagination. That's because I am creative, period. I had it since I was a little tod. I started drawing at the age of three but I haven't honed this skill perfectly especially when it comes to draw the Japanese way. A friend told me that I draw like an Ameri
can. (Marvel stuff that is...) It's because I got used to draw the X-men when I was in elementary school. I just started drawing manga before the year 2000. So if ever you see my works, be easy on me. I'm not a pro!

On with the other stuff... I am a game geek. I play a lot of video games. I have played a few number of consoles but I was really sucked in to playing PC games... especially Role Playing Games, Adventure & action and Horror Survival Action. Right now, I am trying to finish Silent Hill 4. It really scared the sh!t out of me... so just got the nerve to finish it since I started playing it since last 2006. (almost two years?! You wimp!)
If you want to know the huge selection of games I played in my entire life, I will provide another post for this.

I am also a horror fan freak. From ghost stories to videos and even ghost hunting, I'm in! I once tried to activate my sixth sense... but it was some crazy sh!+... so did not continue this kind of... challenge. I have another story for this so watch out for the later posts.

What else? Okay, I am currently stumped... On with the stuff that pisses me off!

What pisses me off?

There are lots of stuff that ticks me off. First in the list are the people in our alliance's death list. We hate stupid and pathetic people and that includes posers. Making fun of them through blogging is already a hobby... It's on my other blog so be resourceful to look for it. I promise you, that other blog is very entertaining. The other next thing that I hate is the Philippine government and politics. Dirty... dirty politics... Next in the list are house helpers who can't help at all. They are useless people you hire but does nothing but crap and headache... Just wait for the coming posts. Then... Then... Then... I hate drawing hands! Don't ask... I just hate them. I also hate stupid commercials, flirting skanks, brainless buffed testosterone-filled braggarts, stupid and talentless celebrities (Carlos Agassi? present!), boy bands, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Simpson, Simple Plan, Pinoy Emo Wannabees, Brownman Revival, Sex Bomb Dancers, GMA Kapuso Network, some ABS-CBN shows (KOKEY! KILL THAT UGLY ALIEN!), Terri and Henry in the Amazing Race Asia 2 (Butangerang Terri yan... a typical Pinoy Tralalian!) pop-up ads and banners and dinuguan!

That's all for now... Guess I have showed you a part me already. Know me better once you rad on my next posts. So stay updated...


No comments: